Projects

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Xander's big day!

So this is a huge day in our house... this little guy...


is turning TWO!! It's nuts! It's crazy and everything is zipping by in our house!

I thought that I would post a little something for him since 
well, in a way this is a blog for my kids too for later on.

So to be the mushy Momma here are a couple more shots of one of the loves of my life!



It is just totally beyond insane to think that I was sitting in a hospital two years ago waiting for this little man, and although the last two years have been completely crazy I wouldn't change a single thing!

So here is the little man...in the best shot I have of him recently with his new baby sister... love these kids to pieces!



Happy Birthday Little Man! 




No comments:

Post a Comment