Projects

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The newest edition to our house!

So, as promised here is what I have been working on...but first...


The new baby in the house... so pretty!!

I have started working on a few projects for my wonderful sister in law who is expecting her third baby any day now! We are going for a visit in a few days and we're hoping the new little guy (her first boy after two girls!) will be there!

I started with some burping cloths...which you can never have too many of!


I really love the cute little bears!

And then I decided that the little guy will need a taggie since my little girl loooooves hers...so I had to find a boyish but cute fabric!

I found this awesome turtle print and backed it with some chocolate minky!


And the finished product!


And I also made a crib blanket with the same fabric to match!.. This little guy is set... now if he can only get out here! 

And to keep going I have been working on some embroidered tea towels for my mother in law... we are celebrating her Birthday while we are visiting so this is what I came up with...


Pretty simple and my embroidery skills could use some work but for a first project it turned out pretty good...hopefully she agrees! ps...Meme is what all the grandkids call her... a play on the french Memere.

So that's what I've been working on so far! I have sooo many more projects to get going for Christmas so once we get back from our trip I will be kicking into high gear to get more finished... 

The new baby in the house will be getting quite the workout before the year is done!

Stay tuned for more projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment